Safety Technology and Inspection and Acceptance Requirements of Scaffolding
1. No matter what type of scaffolding is installed, the materials and processing quality of scaffolding must meet the requirements. It is absolutely forbidden to use unqualified materials to build scaffolding in order to prevent accidents.
2. General scaffolding must be built according to the safety technical operation rules of scaffolding. For high-rise scaffolding over 15 meters in height, there must be design, calculation, detailed drawings, erection plan, approval by the technical person in charge at the next higher level, and written safety technical submission before the scaffolding can be built.
3. Hanging, lifting, hanging, socket, stacking and other shelves which are dangerous and special must also be designed and approved. Separate safety technical measures must be worked out before they can be erected.
4. After accepting the task, the construction team must organize all the personnel, carefully comprehend the special safety construction organization design of scaffolding and the presentation of safety technical measures, discuss the erection methods, and assign skilled and experienced technicians to be responsible for the technical guidance and supervision of erection.
Inspection and acceptance
After the scaffolding has been erected and assembled, it should be checked before it can be operated. Inspection and acceptance should be organized by the supervisor, shelf team leader and professional safety technicians step by step, and the acceptance form should be filled in. The acceptance requirements are as follows:
1. The basic treatment, method and burial depth of scaffolding must be correct and reliable.
2. The arrangement of the shelves, the spacing between the vertical poles and the large and small transverse poles should meet the requirements.
3. The erection and assembly of shelves, including the choice of tool shelves and starting points, should meet the requirements.
4. Connecting the wall point or fixing part with the structure should be safe and reliable; scissors bracing and diagonal bracing should meet the requirements.
5. Safety protection and safety devices of scaffolding should be effective; fasteners and tightening degree of binding should conform to the regulations.
6. Installation of scaffolding cranes, wire ropes and suspenders should be safe and reliable, and the laying of scaffolding should comply with the regulations.